This child in Zambia received the Bemba language Good News Coloring Book from a Teen Missions team last summer.
"Our bus bounced down the rutted dirt road as our teen team departed from our summer project location in northern Zambia along Lake Mweru with the Congo in view on the other side. After 20+ minutes of driving, we approached the town along the main road and as we looked out, there were children, waving goodbye, still holding the prized coloring books we’d handed out the day before!
Thank you for sharing such a powerful and strategic resource, full of God’s Word, and readily accepted into Bemba speaking homes all across northern Zambia. God’s Word does not return void and the Gospel is clearly presented on every page."
Steve Petersen, Teen Missions International
Just finished SLOVENIAN!! Look under Languages Available N-Z.
There are two different versions:
• The Slovenian Standard Version
• Jubilee Version (more simplified for children)
There is one for Elder Ministry - where the prayer page has a woman in a wheelchair
And Slovenian/English combination - for teaching English, or teaching Slovenian!
As so many people, both children and adults, are having to practice social distancing, why not color? And read about the Life-Giver, Jesus Christ!
Coloring is therapeutic. And so is reading the Scripture verses about Jesus.
If you can't print a hard copy to send to someone, consider downloading the language of your choice, and then emailing the file to your friend.
The woman at right colored this page.
This dear woman was 100 years old when she passed away. She enjoyed coloring (the photo at left) and reading the Scriptures.
My artist friend Brian recently sent me a photo of this page that he had colored - beautifully!
THE GOOD NEWS COLORING BOOK:
Is NOT the whole New Testament with complete information about salvation, sanctification, sin, etc.
BUT IT IS:
• an introduction to Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. The GNCB lets the Scriptures tell His story. The focus is Jesus.
• A seed scattered far and wide. The GNCB has been sent to 53 countries in 120 languages in the past 20 years.
• Sometimes it is the means for the harvest. Some adults and children have responded immediately to the gospel as presented in the GNCB.
• Affordable. Free to download. Inexpensive to print.
• Available in many languages. In some remote areas with minor languages, this little booklet may be the only Christian material people ever see.
Did you know that when you shop for the holidays at smile.amazon.com/ch/32-0229644, AmazonSmile donates to The Good News Coloring Book Ministry Inc?