The children usually start coloring immediately, and then read the books later (if they can read). Adults usually read the book first. Then some of them will color in the pictures. Who doesn't like coloring?
Right: This mother in a hospital in Kenya reads the book while her daughter sleeps.
THE GOOD NEWS COLORING BOOK:
Is NOT the whole New Testament with complete information about salvation, sanctification, sin, etc.
BUT IT IS:
• an introduction to Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. The GNCB lets the Scriptures tell His story. The focus is Jesus.
• A seed scattered far and wide. The GNCB has been sent to 53 countries in 125 languages in the past 22 years.
• Sometimes it is the means for the harvest. Some adults and children have responded immediately to the gospel as presented in the GNCB.
• Affordable. Free to download. Inexpensive to print.
• Available in many languages. In some remote areas with minor languages, this little booklet may be the only Christian material people ever see.
Copyright © 2018 GNCB - All Rights Reserved.