The Good News Coloring Book, combined with some crayons and maybe some candies or cookies, and an invitation to a local church, is a great way to invite people to learn about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. For: neighborhood children, children's homes, refugee centers, neighbors, people who speak another language.
Quechua (S. Bolivia)
Aymara (S. Bolivia)
Children in Zambia read and color the Bemba language GNCB.
THE GOOD NEWS COLORING BOOK:
Is NOT the whole New Testament with complete information about salvation, sanctification, sin, etc.
BUT IT IS:
• an introduction to Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. The GNCB lets the Scriptures tell His story. The focus is Jesus.
• A seed scattered far and wide. The GNCB has been sent to 53 countries in 120 languages in the past 20 years.
• Sometimes it is the means for the harvest. Some adults and children have responded immediately to the gospel as presented in the GNCB.
• Affordable. Free to download. Inexpensive to print.
• Available in many languages. In some remote areas with minor languages, this little booklet may be the only Christian material people ever see.
Did you know that when you shop for the holidays at smile.amazon.com/ch/32-0229644, AmazonSmile donates to The Good News Coloring Book Ministry Inc?