We have 125 languages available, most of which have English as their combination language. But the GNCB is also available in 50 different language combinations for specific areas of the world. Because of the huge number of refugees and immigrants from Africa and the Middle East moving into Europe, we have put together many combinations as resources to refugee and immigrant ministries. But we also have quite a few combination books for countries where English was not the language of colonization, or where there are several non-English languages spoken regularly. Below are a few of these combination language books.
AS ALWAYS, if you need a specific combination, don’t hesitate to email us and ask. We will try to make it for you. See the email link below.
Our purpose is to provide a free multi-language resource for anyone desiring to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
The books shown above, from Left to Right:
Belize Kriol/Spanish (Belize)
These are just a few of the many combinations that are available on this website. Go to the two Language Pages and search for the language or languages you are interested in. They are in alphabetical order - by name of language.
Just finished SLOVENIAN!! Look under Languages Available N-Z.
There are two different versions:
• The Slovenian Standard Version
• Jubilee Version (more simplified for children)
There is one for Elder Ministry - where the prayer page has a woman in a wheelchair
And Slovenian/English combination - for teaching English, or teaching Slovenian!
THE GOOD NEWS COLORING BOOK:
Is NOT the whole New Testament with complete information about salvation, sanctification, sin, etc.
BUT IT IS:
• an introduction to Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. The GNCB lets the Scriptures tell His story. The focus is Jesus.
• A seed scattered far and wide. The GNCB has been sent to 53 countries in 125 languages in the past 22 years.
• Sometimes it is the means for the harvest. Some adults and children have responded immediately to the gospel as presented in the GNCB.
• Affordable. Free to download. Inexpensive to print.
• Available in many languages. In some remote areas with minor languages, this little booklet may be the only Christian material people ever see.